1. Click "Sign In" at the top of any page.
2. A pop-up screen will appear. At the bottom click "Create an Account."
3. Fill in your email address. Create a password. Enter your zip code. Congratulations! You have set up a Lilly Pulitzer account.
4. You will be taken to a new screen. On the left, select "Billing Address and Credit Card Info."
5. Fill in your credit card information and corresponding billing address. Click "Update Billing Address" and "Save Credit Card" after filling in all info. Don't forget to keep your card close by while shopping. Even though your credit card information will be saved, you'll need to re-enter your security code at checkout.
6. Now you can add in your shipping address. You can also add in other addresses that you may be shipping to as well (think vacation home or your best friend's house!). Save to your address book."
7. Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to shop! During the sale, make sure to sign in BEFORE you start shopping. Now, we will have all your credit card, billing and shipping information pre-loaded for a faster and easier checkout experience. Remember - just because something is in your cart, does not mean it is reserved. You must completely check-out before the product is unavailable to other shoppers, and due to high order volumes, inventory availability is not guaranteed.
You're prepped and ready for the sale! Call out sick from work, set your alarm for 8am and prepare to be amazed!
Still need to create an account? Click here.