Images

10" Bettina Golf Short - UPF 50+, Bali Blue Sway This Way, large 0 10" Bettina Golf Short - UPF 50+, Bali Blue Sway This Way, large 1 10" Bettina Golf Short - UPF 50+, Bali Blue Sway This Way, large 2 10" Bettina Golf Short - UPF 50+, Bali Blue Sway This Way, large 3
Features machine washable UPF

10" Bettina Golf Short - UPF 50+

Sale Price $88
UPF 50+ 10" Fairway Performance Twill Bettina Golf Short is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069462765, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 72ms
  • reviews, product

Details

Variations

Select Color

global.selected Color Color: Bali Blue Sway This Way
Select Size

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Introducing a brand new addition to our active lineup! These twill golf shorts are exactly what you have been looking FORE. Hit the links in style with these fun, printed shorts with delightful bow details and feminine sport vibes.

• UPF 50+ Luxletic Stretch Woven Golf Short With Bow Detail And Front And Back Pockets.
  • 10" Inseam.
  • Fairway Performance Twill ™ (91% Polyester, 9% Spandex).
  • Machine Wash Cold. Delicate Cycle.
  • Imported.

Sku: 001477-baliblueswaythisway

Complete The Look

UPF 50+ 10" Fairway Performance Twill Bettina Golf Short is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great length I'm 5'3 but prefer longer shorts. These are super cute.
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Cute, but runs large! The pattern is cute, and the fabric is perfect for golf; however, the shorts run large. Since finding cute and stylish golf clothing is difficult, I will have them altered to fit my very petite frame.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Honda Classic Performance Golf Shorts Love the shorts! Many compliments! For me, I especially like the lighter hues!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the fit This is a really cool fit, kinda stretchie, but very flattering!! SO BUMMED that Honda Classic is sold out everywhere!!
Date published: 2019-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Fit! I'm 5 '2' and the length is perfect. The fit and material is very comfortable with the added stretch. These will be perfect on those hot sunny golf days.
Date published: 2019-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect in every way! These shorts are FABULOUS! The print is awesome, they fit great and the stretchy fabric makes them super comfortable. I don't golf but these are my new go to shorts and I can't wait for more patterns. As a Realtor in the Florida Keys I like to wear "happy" prints and these fit the bill! I'm a 2 in the regular Lilly Shorts but the 4 in these are a perfect fit.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from These golf shorts COULD have been so wonderful... Cute Cute Cute ... on-line anyway. I am going to the TPC (yay!!!) in a couple of weeks, and thought these shorts would be perfect to wear. They are cute, sort of, and very comfortable. But quality is, Non-Existent! The print on the front of the shorts was upside down. Back was fine. Unfortunately had to send these back.
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great length Fabulous length and leg not too wide. Great cut and stretch.
Date published: 2019-02-27
  • y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069462765, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Recently Viewed

browse your favorite Lilly products and stuff you've looked at will be saved here