17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 0 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 1 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 2 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 3 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 4
Features machine washable UPF

17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+

Sale Price $98
UPF 50+ Luxletic 17" Fairway Performance Twill Daphne Golf Skort is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2019, m_3, d_19, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069463168, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 55ms
  • reviews, product

Details

Variations

Select Color

global.selected Color Color: Bright Navy Sway This Way
Select Size

Add to cart options

Additional Information

We are swooning over the newest golf collection and love all of the print and feminine details like the lace detail in this printed luxletic skort. The front and back pockets are perfect for carrying your score card and tees and the meryl nylon jersey undershort will have you feeling confident on the fairway.

• UPF 50+ Luxletic Stretch Woven Pull-On Golf Skort With Pocket On Undershort And Lace Detail.
  • 17" From Natural Waist To Hem.
  • Fairway Performance Twill ™ (91% Polyester, 9% Spandex).
  • Machine Wash Cold. Delicate Cycle.
  • Imported.

Sku: 001481-brightnavyswaythisway

UPF 50+ Luxletic 17" Fairway Performance Twill Daphne Golf Skort is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best skort ever Finally a great fitting skort. Love the print, material, fit & length.
Date published: 2019-03-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Golf finally! I love the style of this skirt! My only issue is that the built in shorts are to short!
Date published: 2019-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Darling! This was my first time buying a golf skirt from Lilly Pulitzer; and I could not be happier. This skirt is cute, flattering, and comfortable! If Only it would help me improve my golf game!
Date published: 2019-03-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Finally a proper golf skort! I bought both golf skorts and love them. They hang so nicely that my friends also got the same. I only wish they were a touch thinner so we could wear them in hot weather. This weight will be great for the early golf season.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Cut small Purchased this with high hopes as they rarely make anything in a 17” skirt hem. I was able to easily pull it up in my usual size, but the back of it was cut too small for the number size, clinging to my bottom and scooping up under it instead of falling free. The hem in the back stuck out like a duck bill....the front kick pleat was sewn so tightly at the top that even wearing my correct size, it was pulling horizontally. Wish they had just left that pleat out and added the lace trim down the side. Overall the quality of the garment was good and the print beautiful and I was sad to have to return it.
Date published: 2019-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable and great quality. I love this Lilly golf skort. It is perfect for a fashionable round of golf.
Date published: 2019-03-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good length, finally! Comfy and long enough! Finally, the right length. Runs small but super cute!
Date published: 2019-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really Comfortable I bought this skirt to wear to a golf event and ended up wearing it to work as well. Although it is luxletic fabric, it was easy to dress it up like a regular casual skirt. It is so comfortable, I feel like getting rid of my shorts and replacing with these. Please make more styles and prints. I wore the same size as I do in Lilly shorts.
Date published: 2019-03-04
  • y_2019, m_3, d_19, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069463168, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Recently Viewed

browse your favorite Lilly products and stuff you've looked at will be saved here