17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 0 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 1 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 2 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 3 17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+, Bright Navy Sway This Way, large 4
Features machine washable UPF

17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+

Sale Price $98
17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+ is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2019, m_5, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069463168, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 50ms
  • reviews, product

Add to cart options

Product Actions

Details

Select Color

global.selected Color Color: Bright Navy Sway This Way
Size: Select Size
Qty:
Please Select a Size

Promotions

Additional Information

We are swooning over the newest golf collection and love all of the print and feminine details like the lace detail in this printed luxletic skort. The front and back pockets are perfect for carrying your score card and tees and the meryl nylon jersey undershort will have you feeling confident on the fairway.

• UPF 50+ Luxletic Stretch Woven Pull-On Golf Skort With Pocket On Undershort And Lace Detail.
  • 17" From Natural Waist To Hem.
  • Fairway Performance Twill ™ (91% Polyester, 9% Spandex).
  • Machine Wash Cold. Delicate Cycle.
  • Imported.

Sku: 001481-brightnavyswaythisway

17" Daphne Golf Skort - UPF 50+ is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Doesn’t flow easily I wore this out golfing but it wasn’t flexible enough. Tough to wear for this type of sport.
Date published: 2019-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very cute Love this skirt. Plan to wear just a white shirt with it. Like the fact that when u sit down, the skirt doesn’t ride up!
Date published: 2019-05-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect golf attire Would like more colors and solid prints. Great style and length for golf
Date published: 2019-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Runs large but flattering I love this skort but runs big. I usually wear a size 4 and bought a size 2
Date published: 2019-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable I bought this for my daughter after I had ordered the matching swim outfit, skort, top and visor for our granddaughter. They are a golfing/swimming, sailing family living on a lake and love their Lilly’s. The pattern and colors are gorgeous and well made. I love your Mother/ Daughter looks, keep creating them!
Date published: 2019-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Golf Skort I’m between an 8 and 10. Finally decided I had to have it, but only an 8 was available. The fabric is fantastic! I have a 10 in the other golf skirt, but they seem to fit the same. I’m 5’8” and began playing golf with my husband. I was wearing my tennis skirts, but got the club lecture...the length of this skirt is “appropriate” and the print gives a bit of sass.
Date published: 2019-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from adorable golf skirt. This skort is perfect for golf. It is cute as a button and stretches when I pick up the ball. I love it. I have bought 2 so far.
Date published: 2019-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the length!! This is my 2nd purchase of the 17inch golf skort because I just can’t get enough! The length is perfect!! I really wish Lilly would offer more prints. The only one I’m not a fan of is the argyle one. Thanks for making such a great fitting skort that has a little coverage!
Date published: 2019-04-02
  • y_2019, m_5, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_889069463168, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_lillypulitzer
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 40ms
  • reviews, product

Recently Viewed

browse your favorite Lilly products and stuff you've looked at will be saved here