- Straight fit, half-zip popover with long sleeves, shirring details, cuffs, ruffled front pocket, logo hardware and stand-up, curved front collar.
- Fits against body at chest and hip with more room at the waist.
- Luxe Terry (56% Cotton, 38% Modal, 6% Spandex).
- UPF 50+ Luxletic® stretch woven golf skort with front, back, and undershort pockets.
- 17" in length (based on a size small/4).
- Fairway Performance Twill® (91% Polyester, 9% Spandex) - This performance twill is designed with moisture wicking and UPF 50+ technology that will keep you dry and protected from the sun.
We're unable to find any products that meet your current filter selections.
Please expand your filter selections or try another category.
In the age of personal branding, monogramming is a classic way to make your belongings truly yours. While there may be other pullover dresses in the world, only one will have your initials sewn right in! Monograms can also be a fantastic gift idea for both grown-ups and children. It turns out, people of all ages are delighted to feel that their wardrobe is truly personalized to them. Monograms also make a uniquely wonderful gift for newlyweds, who love seeing their new initials written out, and for women on their anniversaries.
Our leggings, popovers, and several of our dresses can be monogrammed. You can choose from single letters, double letters, triple letters, or the traditional aBc pattern with the capitalized center. You also have the choice of where on the garment the monogram will be placed and can specify where you want the placement upon checkout.
For children’s items, monogramming is both beautiful and functional, since it means that a garment removed or shelved isn’t likely to “walk off” with another child by mistake! Given how often items can go missing at daycare or nanny-share, parents often find this to be a convenient way to mark a piece. Shift dresses for girls are some of our favorite items to monogram, while infant shift dresses are all the cuter because they’re so tiny! Monogrammed items make lovely first day of school gifts and can be great conversation starters for little girls who feel shy at first.
But it’s not just apparel that looks lovely with a few initials stitched in. Our weekender bag is the perfect canvas to make your mark. You’ll love the feeling of packing a bag that’s truly yours when planning your perfect vacation. Our totes look darling with the monogramming next to the signature Lilly Pulitzer patterns and prints.